Did you know the average consumer will spend $130 on Valentine's Day gifts? Gifts do not have to be expensive though. Check out these ideas from Dacula Patch readers for romantic Valentine's Day gifts that do not cost anything:
- "Time." - Debbie N.
- "A nice LONG hug...simple as pie!" - Lovely S.
- "A day at home ALONE!!!!!" - Elizabeth H.
- "Well, I have no 'love' but I think that a foot rub for about 20 minutes would really be great." - Dodie P.
- "A note on the bathroom mirror. Little notes in the lunch. Notes on your pillow. Little hearts cut out and spread around the house." - Karla B.
- “A nice walk and a picnic, also compose a love poem.” – Betty P.
- “How about a massage. Love those!” – Jodie B.
- “Homemade gift certificates redeemable for (fill-in-blank): back rub, bubble bath, car wash, dinner, something that's been on the Honey Do list.” – Pamela H.
- “One year I came home to about 100 folded pieces of paper all over the bed, each with a different reason why he loves me. Best present ever!” – Mary D.
- “A love letter....” – Amanda H.
Don't forget, you can also publicly declare your love and affection by posting a free Valentine’s Day message for your sweetheart on Dacula Patch.
Do you have any suggestions for a free Valentine's Day gift? Let us know in the comments.
You might also be interested in reading:
- 'Hotlanta' Deemed Sexiest City Based on Erotic Book Purchases
- Jan. 7: The Most Adulterous Day of the Year
- 'Fifty Shade of Grey' Too Racy for Gwinnett Libraries
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him