Bethlehem First United Methodist Church is seeking a recreation coordinator to be responsible for the following:
- Scheduling activities, facilities and volunteers as required for recreational programs
- Developing, supervising and leading multi-sport camps for participants
- Overseeing volunteers for Upward Sports Leagues
- Promoting recreation programs in order to ensure that both members of the church and community residents are aware of available opportunities and activities
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment for sports programs and recreational events
Compensation is $23,400 per year and the job requires 30 hours of work per week. A degree in recreation is preferred. Send a resume to email@example.com.