1. A Roomba - Until they sell house cleaning robots, Roombas will remain the next best thing. Help mom out with the cleaning on a daily basis by getting her a programmable Roomba. The pet series Roomba gets rid of dirt and pet hair on hardwoods and carpets. You can order one for mom on Amazon.com.
2. A flower arrangement that will last all summer - Why buy cut flowers when you can go to and get a container or hanging basket of beautiful flowers for the deck or patio that mom will enjoy all summer? Home Depot on Hamilton Mill Parkway has a large selection of container arrangements or you can create your own.
3. A special photograph – Give your mom the gift of seeing her beautiful children on her desk, the wall or wherever with a portrait by Dacula photographer Kelly Dyar. Kelly is offering a Mother's Day special for $99 that includes an 8x10 Mother's Day storyboard, ready to be framed and gifted. For more information, visit the Amerine Photo website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Gift certificates are also available.
4. A massage – Treat your mom to the relaxing experience of a massage from licensed massage therapist Trish Lowrie. Trish has been in business for 20 years and works from her Dacula in-home studio. Gift certificates are available, rates are $50 per hour. For more information, call 678-234-2194.
5. A cake for mom - How about making your way over to and letting them create a custom cake for mom? Worlds Delights specializes in creating culinary masterpieces to fit any occasion. Let them use their talents to make mom a special cake that you can give her on her special day.
6. Dedicate a book in her honor – Your mom no doubt knows a lot about a lot of things. Recognize all her years of expertise and advice by dedicating a book in her honor. For $25, you can dedicate a book in her honor at the Gwinnett County Public Library. All gift recipients will receive a dedication card. Think her expertise warrants more than just a single book? Dedicate two books for $50, three books for $75, a whole shelf of books for $500 or go all out and dedicate a whole section of books for $2,500. This is a great way to show your love while helping the and . For more information, call 770-978-5154 or emailsupportGCPL@gwinnettpl.org.
7. Garden art - If the mom in your family is a nature lover, then head over to for a piece of art to place in her garden. You can also find many other things at Nature's 5th Season such as hanging baskets and unique decorations for the home.
8. Car care – Doesn't mom have enough to do without having to worry about washing her car too? Help her keep her wheels nice and clean with a gift certificate to . Gift certificates are available in any amount. See the cashier at the car wash for details.
9. Jewelry – Don’t let the thought of buying jewelry intimidate you. Jewelry comes in all price ranges and can be anything from fun costume jewelry to serious heirloom quality purchases. If you are looking for something unique and affordable, check out Stella and Dot. Dacula independent stylist Stephanie Scarborough has a variety of beautiful and affordable items on her website.
10. Skin care products – Give mom a chance to pamper herself at home with skin products from Rodan and Fields. To learn more, email Theresa Tambornino at email@example.com or visit her website at tambornino.myrandf.com.