With just a few hours to go before the next drawing, sales for the Powerball lottery continue at a strong pace.
Since the last drawing on Nov. 24, the Powerball jackpot has grown by over $100 million to a record $550 million. The estimated cash payout is $360.2 million.
According to ABC News, the previous record jackpot was $365 million in 2008.
Each Powerball ticket cost $2. Players choose five numbers plus a sixth Powerball number. Players matching all six numbers can select an annuitized amount paid out over 29 years or a lump sum payment. For complete details, visit the Powerball website.
The next drawing will be Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Do you plan on playing Powerball? Let us know in the comments.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Dacula Man Wins Fantasy 5
- Dacula Family Wins Lottery Again
- Winning Lottery Ticket Sold at Dacula Publix
- Lottery Sales Top $3.5 Billion for Last Fiscal Year
- Hoschton Convenience Store Sells Winning Lottery Ticket
- Dacula Cancer Patient Wins Half a Million Dollars Playing Fantasy Five
- Hoschton Man Wins $1 Million in Georgia Lottery