In just a few weeks, the class of 2012 will leave high school behind and head off to college or work. Congratulate the graduates on your shopping list with one of these useful gifts:
1. Scrapbook - A scrapbook can be a gift that is treasured and looked back on for years to come. Remind your grad how much they mean to you with a scrapbook full of memories from .
2. Backpack - Although it may not be the most exciting gift, a new backpack for school is a very helpful gift. Most college students will be carrying around books and computers all day and a nice backpack from will make things a lot easier for them.
3. Gift Cards - Your grad will be happy to receive any form of money you give them. If you know of a place your grad likes to eat or shop, there is a good chance that has a gift card for it.
4. College Apparel - Show your grad how proud you are of their acceptance to a college or university with some school spirit wear. Whether your student is an upcoming Dawg, Jacket or Gator, you can find spirit wear for them at .
5. College Merchandise - Give your favorite Dawg or Yellow Jacket a gift to treasure with a Georgia or Georgia Tech collectible from .
6. Camera - Does your grad like photography? If so, then a new Kodak digital camera from will be perfect for them. They can take pictures of anything from sporting events to whatever delicious food the dining hall is serving that day.
7. New Phone - A phone can be a great way for grads to phone home to ma and pa and to keep in touch with their friends. However it is used, a new pre-paid phone from is perfect for a grad who will be living away from home.
8. Watch - People say time is a valuable thing, this holds especially true for a student in college. Make sure your grad stays on schedule with a watch from
9. Gas Card - With summer starting and gas prices skyrocketing, your grad will appreciate a little help at the pump. You can get a gas card at and help keep your grad on the road this summer.
10. Picture Frame - Your senior is going to want a place to keep their favorite photos from graduation. A picture frame from will be a great gift for your grad.
Here are the graduation dates for Dacula area schools:
- – Wednesday, May 23 at 8 p.m. at the Gwinnett Center.
- – Thursday, May 24 at 8 p.m. at the Mill Creek Community Stadium.
- GSMST – Wednesday, May 23 at 5 p.m. in the Gwinnett Center Grand Ballroom.
- - Friday, May 25 at 7 p.m. at Hebron Baptist Church.
- Archer High School - Wednesday, May 23 at 8 p.m. at Archer Stadium.
- Mountain View High School - Thursday, May 24 at 4 p.m. at the Gwinnett Center.