- - Two reinspections and several other new inspections posted this week.
- - The body of missing UGA student Quinton Ayers was discovered in his vehicle.
- - Gwinnett County Police are investigating single vehicle accident with one reported fatality.
- - Victim said he left the money in his car for just a few minutes while he went inside a Dacula bank.
- - The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
- - Many people have probably dealt with the frustration of having a dry cleaning store lose a piece of clothing, but a Stone Mountain-area man had an even worse experience.
- - Abandoned last month with two severely broken legs, Peanut, a 2-pound Chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix, was rescued by LifeLine Animal Project, after he was found all alone in a parking lot.
- - A missing man's last cell phone activity has been traced to a location in Gwinnett County near the airport.
- - In this week's "Three Questions With the Mayor," Dacula provides an update on the latest city news and discusses the first job he ever had and what he learned from it.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something