Ladies, show the man in your life how much he means to you by finding a Valentine's Day gift he will love. Every man is different and only you know what he likes best, but here are 10 Valentine's Day gift suggestions (in no particular order) to help you get started. Don't forget, you can also show the world how much you love him with a free Dacula Patch e-Valentine. Our top 10 picks:
1. Dinner and a movie – It's cliche, but why not? Enjoy a romantic dinner together and then spend a couple of hours holding hands in a dark theater. Click here to find out what is playing at Regal Hamilton Mill Stadium 14.
2. Weekend getaway – Head to the North Georgia mountains, or maybe the coast or perhaps even closer to home at Chateau Elan. Whatever you pick, enjoy the time together.
3. Art lessons – Does your favorite fella have an artistic side? The Georgia Piedmont Art Center, located just a few minutes away in Auburn, Ga., offers several different classes. Visit the GPAC website for details.
4. Kung Fu Fighting – Just kidding. I don’t where you could take Kung Fu lessons, but you can give your loved one Taekwondo, Tai Chi, Yoga or Pilates lessons. Check the Dacula Patch business directory for local instructors.
5. Time at the lanes - Do you have a bowler on your shopping list? Head to the Dacula Stars and Strikes bowling counter and pick up a gift certificate to provide that special someone with some quality lane time.
6. New sleepwear – Tired of seeing your guy in ratty boxers or old t-shirts? Buy him a new pajama set, robe or briefs. He’ll enjoy the new threads and you can enjoy how he looks.
7. A round of golf – Buy him some time on the links at Chateau Elan, the Hamilton Mill Golf Club or the Trophy Club at Apalachee.
8. Dedicate a book in his honor – Is your guy a history buff? A car expert? A computer genius? For $25, you can dedicate a book in his honor at the Gwinnett County Public Library. All gift recipients will receive a dedication card. Think his expertise warrants more than just a single book? Dedicate two books for $50, three books for $75, a whole shelf of books for $500 or go all out and dedicate a whole section of books for $2,500. This is a great way to show your love while helping the Dacula Library and Hamilton Mill Library. For more information, call 770-978-5154 or email supportGCPL@gwinnettpl.org.
9. Magazine subscription - There are magazines available catering to a wide variety of interests. Visit your local grocery store or Amazon.com to pick one that might be perfect for your guy.
10. Car Wash - Does your guy spend more time washing his car than washing his clothes? Give him a gift certificate or take his car to one of our local car washes.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Pinterest Valentine's Day Crafts and Recipes
- Free Valentine e-Card: Let That Special Someone Know Just How Much You Care
- 'Hotlanta' Deemed Sexiest City Based on Erotic Book Purchases
- Valentine's Day Ceremonies to Be Performed at Historic Courthouse