A client of Reformation Productions is Hiring an Interim Assistant Manager- Must be willing to relocate. Two weeks of training in Buford then possible re-location to NC, SC or FL.
Position will be responsible for the following:
• keeping properties “spotless” and well-maintained.
• Cleaning exterior and interior units and hallways.
• keeping exterior clean.
• must be computer literate. (No “two fingered” typists)
• Rental of storage units as well as truck and trailer rentals.
• Sales of packing and moving supplies
• Aggressive marketing to local businesses and residences
• Provide excellent customer service and more
• Provide written resume in order to apply
• 2-3 years business experience in sales, retail, customer service
• excellent communications/customer service skills
• Ability to sell/collect via phone
• Excellent computer skills
• Must be able to follow corporate procedure and policy as directed by the Facility Manager
• Physical ability to perform maintenance summer and winter exterior and interior.
• Physical ability to hook up 50lb trailers, sweep out trucks and more.
• High school diploma or more required.
• Provide an employment background check verification and drug testing required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Vehicle is required.
• Must be willing to relocate.
This could be a career opportunity as our organization
has self storage units in a number of locations and are seeking the very best
customer service oriented, dependable and honest people. Interim training will be provided. With a
results-oriented effort, you may advance from Interim Assistant Manager to
Manager as we reward your efforts, integrity, customer oriented attitude and