A Conyers teen was charged with disorderly conduct after being found in a compromising position.
An officer investigating a Dec. 31 suspicious vehicle complaint in a Dacula area subdivision found a 2005 Acura TL with windows covered in steam. Upon closer investigation, the officer found 17-year-old Andre Webster of Conyers “undressed and engaging in sexual intercourse.” The officer ordered Webster and his female companion to get dressed and placed Webster under arrest for disorderly conduct.
The report did not indicate the age of Webster’s female companion, nor did it list any charges against the female.
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Burglary in the 1900 block of Brooks Road.
- Entering auto in the 1200 block of Brooks Pointe Drive.
- Burglary in the 1300 block of Winder Highway.
- Entering auto in the 2500 block of Millwater Crossing.
- Burglary in the 1500 block of Wilson Manor Way.
- Financial transaction card theft in the 1200 block of Winder Highway.
- Theft by taking in the 1200 block of Auburn Road.
- Identity fraud in the 5200 block of Cedar Shoals Drive.
- Burglary in the 3500 block of Vine Springs Trace.
- Identity fraud in the 1500 block of Heartland Path.
- Theft by taking in the 2300 block of Beckenham Place.
- Theft, lost or mislaid property in the 2000 block of Hamilton Creek Parkway.
- Vandalism in the 1200 block of Auburn Road.