An officer investigating an Oct. 17 burglary found a trail of blood leading inside a Fallen Oak Drive home.
A Gwinnett County Police officer arrived at the home to find two males standing outside. The men, who identified themselves as friends of the homeowner, said they worked nearby and came to the home after their friend alerted them to the fact the burglar alarm had been activated. One of the men advised the front door was open and the rear window was smashed when he arrived.
An officer spoke with construction workers at a nearby house. The men told police they saw a green sport utility vehicle, possibly a GMC Jimmy, backed into the driveway. The workers heard the burglar alarm go off and then saw a male run from the rear of the residence to the vehicle. The vehicle then “sped away” according to the police report.
Read more on Buford Patch.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Police Investigating Multiple Burglaries Involving Suspects in Green SUV
- Man Injured in Attempt to Not Be 'Punked Out' in Front of His Girlfriend
- Sledgehammers Used in Two Gas Station Burglaries
- Obscene Image Spray-Painted on Vehicle
- Home Invaders Flee After Woman Yells at Them