Police are investigating a forgery that occurred at the on May 2.
According to the store pharmacy supervisor, a female purchased $450 worth of Green Dot MoneyPak prepaid cards using five $100 bills. The bills were later determined to be counterfeit.
The supervisor said he received a call from the manager of the Atlanta Highway CVS advising someone had purchased prepaid cards with counterfeit bills at their location as well.
The counterfeit bills, along with surveillance footage showing the suspect passing the bills, were placed into evidence.
Other recent Dacula area incidents investigated by the include:
- Battery in the 2800 block of Blue Stone Court. 110042119
- Entering auto in the 4200 block of Greenside Court.
- Financial transaction card fraud in the 2600 block of Braselton Highway.
- Entering auto in the 1700 block of Scouts Walk.
- Entering auto in the 1800 block of Hamilton Mill Parkway.