The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Nov. 27 and Dec. 1. Those arrested and their charges include:
Thomas Adonle Korneh, 2470 Cordillo Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 29 on charges of hit and run and failure to obey a traffic control device.
Daniel Caine McManus, 2490 Hinton Road, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 29 on a charge of theft by taking.
Damon Clay Felton, 1061 Wildwood Wake Bend, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 27 on charges of theft by receiving and theft by taking.
Phillip Christopher Kenyon, 2715 Brookton Lane, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 27 on charges of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, driving while license expired and brake lights required.
Click here for Dacula Patch's crime reporting policies. For questions about this docket book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Grabs Boxcutter After Screaming Man Bangs on Door
- Images of Suspect Released in Armed Robbery of Hamilton Mill BP Station
- Dacula Woman Attacked by Man She Met Online
- Handgun Stolen During Home Burglary
- 19 Traffic Fatalities Reported in Georgia During Holiday Weekend