Gwinnett County Police are investigating a report of a rape that allegedly took place behind Dacula Family Sports on Dec. 4.
A 14-year-old Dacula High School student was reportedly raped by a fellow student who the teen identified as a senior at the school.
According to the teen, the male approached her at the football field after school and inquired about a mutual acquaintance. The two then crossed the street to Dacula Family Sports and walked to the rear of the building.
At that point, the male allegedly pushed the female up against the wall and forcibly removed her pants. The teen told police the male then forced her to the ground.
"The victim advised she attempted to fight the suspect off of her by punching him in the face and throat, but stated she [was] unable to get the suspect off of her," the officer wrote in the report.
The teen said she was then raped and was unable to escape until the male momentarily relaxed his grip on her. The teen subsequently fled toward downtown and made contact with her mother and authorities.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Dacula Middle School Principal Addresses Parental Concerns
- Dacula Middle School Student Facing Criminal Charge After Allegedly Making Threatening Statements
- Dacula Man Accused of Soliciting Nude Photos From Teen
- Man Pepper Sprayed at Little Mulberry Park
- Woman Questions Officer’s Intentions During Arrest
- Teen Reportedly Raped Inside Braselton Highway Home