A Dec. 23 fight at the Trophy Club of Apalachee on Dacula Road ended in gunfire, but no arrests or reported injuries.
Gwinnett County Police were dispatched to the club at approximately 12:45 a.m. after a caller indicated a fight was underway. Officers were enroute to the club when dispatch advised that shots were being fired. Police arrived as multiple vehicles were trying to leave the scene.
Officers secured the scene and interviewed multiple witnesses who indicated only one shot was fired after a large fight broke out. One witness recorded the fight with a cell phone camera. According to the police report, the video showed the fight, but no armed individuals.
Officers searched the parking lot for shell casings, but did not locate any. No arrests were made.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Teen Reportedly Assaulted After Confronting Person Who Threw Cup at His Car
- Student Rape Allegation 'Unfounded'
- Tires Slashed on Vehicle Parked at Hamilton Mill Clubhouse
- Driver of Vehicle That Struck Home Reportedly Had Consumed Half a Bottle of Wine
- Lost and Found: Is This Your Methamphetamine?