.

House Fire Sparked by Ventilation Fan

The blaze on Wheeler Creek Drive near Hoschton was contained to a small area in the attic.

Gwinnett County, Ga., police & fire news
Gwinnett County, Ga., police & fire news
Gwinnett County firefighters worked a Wednesday afternoon house fire that was apparently sparked by a ventilation fan in a second-floor bathroom.

No injuries were reported.

The fire in the 4600 block of Wheeler Creek Drive near Hoschton was contained to a small area in the attic above the bathroom. The ceiling joist above the bathroom sustained minor damage.

The fire occurred around 3 p.m.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »