A musician told police he may know why his Yamaha 250 keyboard was taken during an Aug. 6 burglary at his Hayes Road home.
“[The victim] said he frequently plays his keyboard ‘like a cathedral’ for his own personal enjoyment,” the officer wrote in the incident report. “[The victim] said that he suspects that someone may have gotten tired of it.”
The keyboard, along with a gold Seiko watch, were the only items taken, but the victim said several drawers and cabinets throughout the home had been searched. The burglar is believed to have forced open the front door to gain entry to the home.
Witnesses reported seeing a suspicious vehicle in the neighborhood at the time of the incident and provided police with a description of the vehicle and the suspects.
One of the witnesses described the driver as a “skinny white male” who looked “rough and was possibly missing teeth.” The passenger was also described as a “skinny white male.”
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Motor vehicle theft in the 3700 block of Fence Road.
- Entering auto in the 2300 block of Kelman Place.
- Battery in the 2800 block of Austin Ridge Drive.
- Sexual battery in the 2000 block of Lilac Arbor Way.
- Simple assault in the 1500 block of Armende Circle.
- Entering auto in the 1600 block of Lake Heights Circle.
- Entering auto in the 1400 block of Lake Heights Circle.
- Entering auto in the 1400 block of Great River Parkway.
- Simple assault in the 2700 block of Dacula Cove Circle.
- Burglary in the 500 block of Hayes Road.
- Burglary in the 3300 block of Bridle Brook Drive.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click for Dacula Patch's crime reporting policies.