A thief or thieves stole two guns and numerous other items during a Nov. 11 car break-in at Little Mulberry Park.
According to the Gwinnett County Police report, the thief or thieves pried a security keypad off the driver’s side door of a 2008 Ford F-150 to gain access to the interior of the vehicle. A Glock 17 9mm pistol, a Beretta 96 .40 caliber pistol, a purse, wallet, cell phone, identification and a credit card were stolen.
The victims told police they had parked the vehicle in the equestrian lot of Little Mulberry Park at approximately 3 p.m. When they returned to their vehicle two hours later, they discovered the damage and the theft.
There are no known witnesses. The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Male Armed With Pistol ‘Buys’ Energy Drink So He Can Rob Hamilton Mill BP Station
- Patient Reportedly Threatens to Blow up Medical Clinic
- Pantless Woman Found Standing Alongside I-85
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- First-degree forgery in the 3400 block of Braselton Highway.
- Battery in the 200 block of Dacula Road.
- Burglary in the 500 block of Harbins Road.
- Simple battery in the 2200 block of Cain Circle.
- Burglary in the 1800 block of Alcovy River Drive.
- Entering auto in the 2500 block of Majestic Circle.
- Aggravated assault near the intersection of Drowning Creek Road and Tanner Road.
- Entering auto in the 3900 block of Hog Mountain Road.
- Robbery in the 2400 block of Hamilton Mill Road.
- Battery in the 1900 block of Harbins Road.
- Battery in the 1300 block of River Station Drive.
- Theft by taking in the 300 block of Harbins Road.
- Simple battery in the 1100 block of Belshire Trail.
- Burglary in the 1100 block of Grayson Oaks Drive.
- Simple assault in the 1800 block of Holman Road.
- Entering auto in the 3800 block of Fence Road.
- Aggravated assault near the intersection of Daniel Park Drive and Rocky Trail Lane.
- Amphetamine possession near the intersection of Harbins Road and McMillan Road.
- Theft by taking in the 1500 block of Wilson Manor Circle.
- Stolen, lost or mislaid property in the 2200 block of New Hope Road.
- Identity fraud in the 800 block of Charles Hill Drive.
- Entering auto in the 2200 block of Hamilton Creek Parkway.
- Identity fraud in the 800 block of Charles Hall Drive.
- Burglary in the 3000 block of Levinshire Way.
- Entering auto in the 1200 block of Oakmont Ridge Drive.
- Theft by taking in the 2400 block of Hamilton Mill Parkway.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for Dacula Patch's crime reporting policies.