Gwinnett County Police were called to the QuikTrip on Hamilton Mill Parkway on Dec. 2 after a store employee made an unusual find.
According to the employee, the overnight manager discovered a small Ziploc bag containing a crystal-like substance on the floor near the fountain drink machines. The substance field-tested positive for methamphetamine.
An officer took the methamphetamine and placed it into evidence.
So far, no one has come forward to claim it. The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Arrestee: ‘How the Hell Did I Get in a Police Car?’
- Man Tells Cop He Was Going to Sell Crack Cocaine to Raise Some Cash
- Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot of Dacula Restaurant After Poker Game
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Burglary in the 300 block of Church Street.
- Burglary in the 800 block of Dacula Road.
- Simple battery in the 1800 block of Lena Carter Road.
- Entering auto in the 1100 block of Alysum Avenue.
- Theft by taking in the 400 block of Tanner Road.
- First degree forgery in the 3300 block of Ridgemill Circle.
- Identity fraud in the 3300 block of Lynley Lane.
- Identity fraud in the 2700 block of Brookton Lane.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. Click here for Dacula Patch's crime reporting policies.