A Connecticut man's transportation woes unfortunately took a turn for the worse after his truck broke down on the interstate and was towed to a Buford dealership.
On Jan. 6 at approximately 4:30 a.m., the man had his truck towed to Mall of Georgia Ford on Nelson Brogdon Boulevard for repairs. According to the man, his motorcycle was tied to the vehicle with bungie cords and was left in the lot for the remainder of the night. When he returned to the dealership later that day, the motorcycle was missing.
Read more on Buford Patch.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Car Stolen After Auto Shop Employee Leaves Engine Running
- Rig Stolen While Truck Driver Inside Gas Station
- Vehicle Awaiting Service Stolen While Mechanics Worked Nearby
- Stolen Landscaping Truck Involved in Hit and Run
- Wrecked Vehicle Found on I-985 Reported Stolen