A Lawrenceville man no longer has an iPad after leaving the device on a table at the .
The victim said he dined at the Dacula McDonald’s between 4:30 and 5 p.m. on July 9. When the man left the restaurant, he accidentally left his iPad behind.
The victim said he went to a local church to help his pastor. While at the church, he realized he did not have the iPad with him. By the time the man returned to McDonald’s, the iPad was gone. According to the victim, the employees at the business said no one had turned in an iPad.
The victim described the iPad as a silver and black 64 GB iPad with an orange cover. The iPad is valued at $830.
The case is listed as active.
Other recent Dacula area incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Theft by taking in the 2000 block of Pierce Way.
- Entering auto in the 3800 block of Fence Road.
- Simple battery in the 2000 block of Alcovy Trace Way.
- Marijuana arrest at the intersection of Hamilton Mill Road and I-85.
- Assault in the 1300 block of Birdsong View.
- Battery in the 1300 block of Auburn Road.
- Sexual battery in the 1500 block of Moriah Trace.
- Simple battery in the 500 block of Heritage Woods Drive.
- Aggravated assault in the 2600 block of Masters Road.
- Motor vehicle theft in the 3200 block of Bold Springs Road.
- Theft by taking in the 3200 block of Ambergrove Trace.
- Battery in the 100 block of Rabbit Hill Road.
- Motor vehicle theft in the 1700 block of Holman Road.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.