The weird police news report might not be good for much, but it can help potentially like-minded people connect. For instance: The man in Athens accused of being a peeping tom after creeping around an apartment complex looking into windows, and the woman in Sugar Hill accused of flashing her breasts at motorists as she ran away from police. A crack pipe was found in the Athens case; methamphetamine use is suspected in the other.
There are always new ideas for things and ways to steal:
You can remove a Wii game and cell phone accessories from a package so .
You can break into someone's house and take a bunch of valuables, like a gun, jewelry and a camera -- then for good measure also snatch the victim's shoes.
You can try to sneak $44 of groceries out of a Walmart by distracting a customer and putting the loot into his shopping cart.
Finally, there are novel ways of behaving badly in all walks of life, like:
- Using padlocks to lock the front gates of an apartment complex so nobody can get in or out.
- Calling the dealer names and getting kicked out of a restaurant after losing a poker hand.
- Trying to hire a hit man to settle a score against a business partner -- while already in jail for trying to hire a hit man to settle a score against the same business partner.
- Fleeing police at the scene of a motorcycle accident, after handing over your driver's license so they can find you later.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot of Dacula Restaurant After Poker Game
- Dacula High School Student Reportedly Raped by Another Student