A Dacula woman received an unusual phone call on the morning of Aug. 8.
According to the Gwinnett County Police incident report, the woman was away from home when she received a call from a male acquaintance who advised that he was inside the woman’s Leighs Brook Way home. When the woman asked the man what he was doing in her house, the man reportedly replied that he needed to use the bathroom. The woman told police that when she asked how the man got into her home, he replied that he “just got in.”
“[The woman] did not think much of [the suspect] using her bathroom as he is a frequent visitor to her house,” the officer wrote in the report. “[The suspect] even visited the night before.”
Once the woman returned home, she discovered a Playstation 3, two Playstation 3 controllers and five Playstation 3 games were missing. The woman told police she believes her male acquaintance is responsible.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Battery in the 2900 block of Luke Edwards Road.
- Theft by taking in the 1500 block of Rocky Knoll Lane.
- Theft by taking in the 1600 block of Rocky Trail Lane.
- Simple battery in the 1200 block of Del Mar Club Drive.
- Motor vehicle theft in the 300 block of Beckenham Lane.
- Burglary in the 2400 block of Radcliffe Court.
- Assault in the 2700 block of Brookton Lane.
- Battery in the 600 block of Heritage Woods Drive.
- Motor vehicle theft in the 2400 block of Winder Highway.
- Burglary in the 100 block of Gregory Lane.
- Gas drive off in the 3500 block of Braselton Highway.
- Entering auto in the 2600 block of Hamilton Chase Run.
- Sale of amphetamines in the 1400 block of Alcovy Road.
- Theft by taking in the 400 block of McMillan Road.
- Amphetamine possession in the 2500 block of Pharr Avenue.
- Entering auto in the 2400 block of New Hope Road.
- Theft, lost or mislaid property in the 1300 block of Champion Run Drive.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click for Dacula Patch's crime reporting policies.