A Dacula teen sustained cuts and bruises after allegedly being assaulted by three males during a Dec. 7 confrontation on Mineral Springs Road.
The 17-year-old teen told police he was driving home from school on Hog Mountain Road when a person in the vehicle in front of him “popped” out of the sunroof and threw a “large cup of something” onto his vehicle, chipping his windshield.
While both vehicles were stopped at the intersection of Hog Mountain Road and Mineral Springs Road, the teen got out of his car and approached the other vehicle and reportedly informed the occupants that he did not want any trouble, but wanted them to clean off his vehicle.
One of the occupants exited the vehicle and indicated he was going to clean up the mess.
“As the subject was going to clean the mess, [the teen] stated approximately three other white males got out of the vehicle and attacked him,” the officer wrote in the incident report.
One of the attackers allegedly placed the teen in a choke hold while the other two males hit the teen in the face. The teen said the males then got back in their vehicle and sped away. According to the teen, the suspects’ vehicle hit a pole and may have sideswiped another vehicle.
The teen was able to identify the driver of the vehicle and added the driver did not exit the vehicle and was not one of the males who attacked him. The teen was also able to identify one of the other occupants.
The teen described the suspect vehicle as a red, older model sedan but was unable to provide any further details.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot of Dacula Restaurant After Poker Game
- Dacula High School Student Reportedly Raped by Another Student
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Identity fraud in the 3300 block of Lynley Lane.
- Entering auto in the 3600 block of Greenside Court.
- Identity fraud in the 900 block of Port West Way.
- Simple battery in the 600 block of Beckenham Walk Drive.
- Identity fraud in the 2500 block of Forestdale Drive.
- Financial transaction card fraud in the 500 block of Dacula Road.
- Financial transaction card fraud in the 2700 block of Heritage Oaks Circle.
- Simple assault in the 2600 block of General Lee Way.
- Stolen, lost or mislaid property in the 1700 block of School House Trace.
- Rape in the 100 block of Broad Street.
- Burglary in the 1300 block of Franklin Circle.
- Battery in the 500 block of Auburn Road.
- Simple battery in the 3100 block of Mia Court.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for Dacula Patch's crime reporting policies.