Forget the days when retail troublemakers just stuffed merchandise under a sweater. This past week in Northeast Georgia, shoplifting, and related shenanigans, got a lot more creative.
- A Lawrenceville man inside a . When he was arrested, he reportedly asked police when he'd be let go -- he was in a hurry to get to Panama for Spring Break.
- Gardening season got off to a rough start for a woman accused of in Oconee County: pavers from one place, mulch from another and lumber from a third.
- A couple accused of stealing from a Winder store was caught with beer, a Spider Man coloring book and Krazy Glue.
- A Winder woman who in February had been was and charged with shoplifting on March 10.
Then there were some cases of general rudeness and rule-breaking:
- A Watkinsville homeowner caught a woman in his driveway , and she drove off across his lawn.
- A woman called the police in Dacula after
- A woman was arrested after -- from Monroe to Loganville.
- And in Winder, a pizza driver told police he was waiting at a traffic light when somebody
What's the strangest thing that happened to you this week? Tell us in the comments.