Would you threaten to slug a police officer? Demand a police report because your food was cold when it was delivered? That and more in this week's weirdest police stories:
- A Bethlehem man is accused of , then kicking the window out of a patrol car after he was arrested.
- Disgruntled customers left a car dealership after an unsatisfactory test drive in Loganville, then when he followed them to get the key back.
- A of the Dacula , injuring an 11-year-old girl and then tearing through the store for 15 minutes.
- A Winder customer unhappy with cold delivery food called the restaurant manager and allegedly . When an officer visited his house, the customer, who appeared to be intoxicated, asked to file a report for bad food service.
- A man stopped by a Watkinsville police officer after driving on the wrong side of the road with an open container is accused of . He was charged with DUI, among other things.
Which of these stories is the strangest? Tell us in the comments.