The Dacula City Council will meet in work session Oct. 25 to discuss several items including the fiscal year 2013 budget and the fiscal year 2012 amended budget.
Other items to be discussed Thursday night include:
- Charlene Cannon chipping fees.
- The bid process for a new sign at Dacula City Hall.
- The revised Emergency Operations Plan for Gwinnett County and its municipalities.
- The city attorney's hourly fees.
- An update on city projects.
The council meets at Dacula City Hall, 442 Harbins Road in Dacula. The work session begins at 7 p.m.