The Dacula City Council will discuss the two projects during the Aug. 29 council work session. The first project involves paving on Forestdale Drive, Oak Court and Cedar Court. The second project is Misty Court street paving.
Other items to be discussed during the Aug. 29 work session include:
- a proposal to plant two trees in Maple Creek Park for the third annual Sept. 11 Day of Remembrance.
- the West Drowning Creek Road culvert replacement project.
- resolutions to appoint Heather Coggins and Charlyne Fuller as assistant election superintendents and assistant absentee ballot clerks for the 2013 election.
- a proposal for an agreement between the City of Dacula and Partnership Gwinnett Public Funding Entity.
- public works equipment replacement.
The Dacula City Council meets at Dacula City Hall located at 442 Harbins Road in Dacula. The work session is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.