That project will be one of the items discussed during the Sept. 26 Dacula City Council work session.
Other items to be discussed Thursday include:
- Enforcement of semi-truck parking on commercially zoned properties.
- The 2013 budget and the 2014 budget revenues and expenditures.
- An annual contract for road repairs and street paving.
- An amendment to the alcohol ordinance fees.
- Award bids for Michelle Circle and Brookton Woods Way.
The Dacula City Council meets at Dacula City Hall located at 442 Harbins Road in Dacula. The work session is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.