An update regarding repairs to the city’s tornado siren is on the agenda for the Thursday, June 30 Dacula City Council work session. Earlier this month, the council . The estimated cost to repair the siren is $6,100.
Other items to be discussed Thursday night include:
- a resolution to appoint an election superintendent and assistant election superintendent for the 2011 election.
- a resolution to appoint an absentee ballot clerk and assistant absentee ballot clerk for the 2011 election.
- the number of qualifying days for the November 2011 election.
- Stanley Road sewer update-easements.
- construction bids on Williams Farm Drive asphalt base reclamation and replacement.
- construction bids for the maintenance property site work and construction of the maintenance building.
The council meets at , located at 442 Harbins Road in Dacula. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.