ATLANTA, GA (readMedia)-- The following students have earned the distinction of Dean's List at The Georgia Institute of Technology for Fall 2012.
- Robert Foley of Dacula, GA
- Julia Huey of Hoschton, GA
- Vivianne Hutt of Dacula, GA
- Matthew Josey of Dacula, GA
- Zachary Meeks of Dacula, GA
- Jesse Myrick of Dacula, GA
- Laura Nuta of Dacula, GA
- Lindsey Peterka of Dacula, GA
- Alexandria Skeete of Hoschton, GA
- Alexandra Sutlief of Dacula, GA
Undergraduate students earning a 3.00 or higher academic average for the semester gain the distinction of being named to the Dean's List at Georgia Tech.
One of the nation's leading research universities, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students. With many nationally recognized programs, Georgia Tech is ranked in the nation's top ten public universities by U.S. News and World Report. For more information, visit Georgia Tech's website at www.gatech.edu.
Have news or information to share about your student? Post a free announcement on Dacula Patch.