We are looking for athletes, coaches, parents, booster club members and fans who are ready, willing and able to share their team spirit on Patch. News about any team -- high school, middle school, rec teams, ALTA, etc. -- is welcome! Patch wants to help you share every exciting sports moment with the community.
Check out some of the sports news Patch readers like you have posted:
- Dacula Soccer Club Offering Winter Skills Program
- Dacula High School to Host Baseball Camp
- MCAA 14U Wild Hawks Win Dacula Falcon Fall Classic
- Mill Creek 10U NL East Win the GFL Championship
- Mill Creek 14U Travel Ball Team Wins Tourney
- Dacula Soccer U11 Girls Win Atlanta Publix Cup
Here's how you can share news about your sports team:
1. Announce your team's wins, awards, fundraisers, highlights, and more: Did one of your favorite players get named as player of the week? Post an announcement. Have an upcoming fundraiser? Let the community know. Be sure to add a photo if you want your announcement featured on the home page!
2. Upload pictures and video of your team to our gallery: Snap an awesome photo at the game? Catch the winning touchdown on video? Upload it to our community photo gallery.
3. Start a blog about your sports team: Share stats, recaps, photos and/or videos from the game in your own sports blog. Is your favorite team a college or pro team? That's okay too! Discuss the team, coaches and players with other fans in the community.
4. Place events, such as fundraisers, special competitions, etc., on the calendar: Want to get more fans in the stands? Be sure to let everyone know where and when your next game is taking place by posting it on our free event calendar. This is also a great place to let the community know the where and when of any other special team events.
5. Connect with Dacula Patch on Twitter and Facebook: If you have a team Facebook or Twitter account, be sure to tag us in your posts and tweets so that we can help spread the word. You can follow Dacula Patch on Twitter by clicking here or searching for @DaculaPatch. On Facebook, just type "@Dacula Patch" in your post and look for us in the drop down menu. You can also post directly on the Dacula Patch Facebook page.
We look forward to learning more about your favorite sports team!