In this neat and tidy shop on Pharr Avenue in Historic Dacula, owner Sandra Cooper grooms all sizes of dogs. Whether your dog just needs a shampoo and dry or a full groom, you can get it here. Sandra also grooms dogs that have been rejected by other grooming shops, earning herself the nickname of "dog whisperer." She prides herself on being a gentle groomer.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking lot is level.
- Founding Date: 1992
- What makes this community special?: Dacula is a small and quiet town.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Pet services: Grooming
- Specialties: Dogs
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A dog, of course.