Harbins Elementary School
Since opening its doors in 1995, Harbins Elementary School has undergone several renovations and additions to accommodate an ever-expanding student body.
The school is located on a 35-acre site southeast of Dacula. The original 107,000-square-foot facility included 50 classrooms, two art rooms and music rooms. In 2004, a 44,000-square-foot expansion project added 26 classrooms, a computer lab and an administrative suite.
The mission of Harbins Elementary is to "provide students high-content, engaging schoolwork in an environment that supports and challenges them."
- Fax: 770-682-4285
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 2:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible parking spaces, classrooms and restroom facilities
- Founding Date: 1995
- Number of students: 909
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 22:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 88
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Chorus, newspaper
- Student clubs: Drama Club, Reader's Rally, Witzzle Pro, Science Club, Environmental Club