At the time of its opening in Feb. of 2011, the Dacula Kroger was the largest in the state of Georgia with over 94,000 square feet of retail space.
Open 24 hours a day, the Dacula Kroger includes a deli, bakery, meat and seafood department, floral department, pharmacy, fuel center and a Starbucks.
The store offers over 55,000 unique items.
- Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking spaces are available.
- Founding Date: Feb. 24, 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Meat, seafood, bakery, deli, floral, pharmacy and a variety of other products.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No