Located in the Cornerstone Village, Luigi's Pizza Restaurant is a large family-oriented Italian restaurant. Although originally opened as a pizza restaurant, Luigi's also serves more traditional Italian dishes and subs. In 2009, Luigi's also opened a deli alongside the restaurant featuring Carnegie deli meats. Deli sandwiches are served daily during the lunch hour.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9 pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 11am - 10 pm; Sun, 12pm - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ample handicap parking available and curb access for wheelchairs.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.luigispizzaonline.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual