Spiritwares Embroidery & Gifts
Spiritwares Embroidery & Gifts has been part of the Dacula community since 2008. It has recently moved to a new, larger location off Braselton Highway. The shop is very colorful and full of great gifts and seasonal items, as well as all kinds of spirit wear. Most items can be monogrammed or embroidered. It is a great place to stop in and pick out items with your local school logo, order team shirts or just pick up a cute gift for a friend. In addition to all of your local spirit wear, it offers initial soaps, initial jewelry, personalized stationery, baby gifts, market baskets and graduation gifts.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9:30am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Women's, men's and children's shirts, pants, shorts, outerwear, accessories, bags, hats; gifts and clothing for babies and toddlers; jewelry, stationery, gift items and seasonal items
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No